Common Charge to All Sub-Committees
With the arrival of new executives and new board members, new sub-committees were created to assist with the transformation of MoDLA. In their work, all sub-committees are asked to include the following guidelines and objectives.
- Develop ideas and strategies that are financially and technically viable and are able to be supported for the long term.
- Coordinate activities with other subcommittees especially where common issues exist.
- Maintain flexibility in developing approaches.
- Seek input of relevant areas of other committees.
- Provide regular updates and make their recommendations to the MoDLA Board.